Chile40YearsOn: ‘Chile: Images of Dictatorship and Exile’ Exhibition, Sheffield University
This important historical display of arpilleras, pictures of the military coup and exile, and political caricatures was successfully opened yesterday 4th November by Helen Jackson, former Sheffield MP.
The exhibition, which is open to the public until Friday 8th November, from 10:00 to 5:30pm, is hosted by the Department of Politics, University of Sheffield, in collaboration with the Chilean Community Association (ChileScda). at Jessop West Foyer, University of Sheffield (1 Hanover Street, Sheffield, S3 7RA).
Exhibition participants: ChileSCDA, La Momia Roja and Andes workshop (ChileScda) and supported by the Hispanic Department, The Institute for Lifelong Learning and by The Latin American Society, University of Sheffield .
Helen Jackson, former Sheffield MP and Dr Steve Ludlam launching the Chile Images of Dictatorship and Exile Exhibition
Ana María Rettig (Andes Workshop) and Fiestóforo (Momia Roja)
- La Momia Roja Chilean collective at University of Sheffield Exhibition
- Chile: Images of Dictatorship and Exile
- Art exhibition denouncing Chilean dictatorship premieres in Santiago
- Sheffield, 18-22 June: Exhibition of Chilean arpilleras and patchworks. See pics of the launch and exhibition
- Chile40YearsOn: Carmen Rodríguez
This entry was posted on Saturday, November 2nd, 2013 and is filed under Chile4oYearsOn, Sheffield, Newsflashes,Proyecto Comunitario. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response, or trackbackfrom your own site.